Royal Harbor - Naples, FL
Want to learn more about Royal
Harbor? Naples Ultimate Selling
Team specializes in helping buyers
and sellers in this community with
over 30 years of consolidated real
estate experience and hundreds of
successful transactions. We can help
you find the home you're looking for!
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.
It's possible to live on water at Royal Harbor. With direct access to Naples Bay and the Mexico Gulf you will find yourself enjoying a true boating lifestyle in Southwest, Florida. easy water access makes it simple to just walk out the door and get in your own private boat. This community includes 420 waterfront single-family homes with a variety of designs ranging from older and smaller homes to newer and upgraded construction designs throughout the area.
With all the luxury features, a spacious clubhouse that serves as a hub for social activities like billiards and cards, the community also exhibits a pool, library and a number of walking paths for residents to enjoy the scenic view of the bay.
Construction began in the 1960's and is one of the original neighborhoods in Naples FL, making this community experience a large influx of tear down and new construction until today. Many of the older and smaller homes in the community have been recently upgraded and modernized to preserve their value. Majority of them include a swimming pool and a dock allowing boats in your own backyard. You will also find such high-end extras in some of the homes with wine rooms and wine cellars, elevators, and exceptional entertaining space.
Royal Harbor is close to upscale dining and shopping in Old Naples and along the 5th avenue. It presents a variety of options for homeowners in outdoor recreation. From Biking to beach experiencing the natural beauty of Southwest Florida. From the dozens of nearby championship golf courses to art galleries and recreational areas, the community enjoys an excess of choices and experiences.
Nestled along Southwest Florida’s Paradise Coast, Royal Harbor combines boutique hotel style, resort destination amenities and Tuscan design to deliver a unique waterfront experience for a luxury Naples vacation all within walking distance to downtown, beaches and shopping. Found on the eastern shore of popular Naples Bay near US 41 and Davis Boulevard, this affluent region offers more affordable prices than some of the other surrounding communities, yet still retains impressive, luxury features and the advantages of living surrounded by a Naples waterfront lifestyle.
|Price Range:||Low $1M's - High $8M's|
|Home Types:||Single Family, Attached|
|Number of Homes:||420|
|New/Resale:||New and Resale|
|Constuction Dates:||1997 - Present|
|Community Development District (CDD):||Yes|
Homes for Sale
Buyer Protection Plan
Buying a home is a huge decision - one you literally have to live with! The trouble is, depending on market conditions, sometimes you’ll find yourself buying a home even if the fit isn’t perfect. There are several possible reasons why this might occur: the commute is too long, you can’t control your neighbors, or simply that the house isn’t what you thought it would be.
When you buy a home through our Team, we strive to find you the perfect home — one you’ll be happy with for years to come. You see, we have many unique systems especially for our buyers which allow us to quickly zero in on exactly what you’re looking for and help you beat out other buyers to the best new listings.
We go the extra mile for our buyers... even AFTER you’ve purchased your home!But if it doesn’t work out, your satisfaction is still guaranteed. We set ourselves apart from other agents by offering our buyers our unique and unparalleled Buyer Protection Plan. If, for whatever reason, you become dissatisfied with the home you purchased within 18 months, we’ll sell it for Free! You see, the typical real estate agent disappears after closing. In fact, a recent poll from NAR (The National Association of Realtors) indicated that many home sellers and home buyers do not use the same agent when they buy or sell a home the next time. You have to ask yourself why that is.
We want you to be a client for lifeWe want you to be so happy with the service we provide you that you’ll want to be a customer of ours for life. To ensure your satisfaction, we stand behind YOUR decision to buy by offering you our exclusive Buyer Protection Plan. We offer it (in writing) to help maintain, and protect, your investment. We want you to know how committed we are to helping our clients find their dream home.
Here's how it worksWhen you buy a home through our Team: 1. If, for whatever reason, you become dissatisfied with your home purchase within 18 months, we guarantee to sell your present home and not charge you the listing portion of the commission. 2. We will help you find another home that better meets your needs. This means that when you buy through our Team, you can do so knowing there’s a safety net under you. If you’re not happy with your home purchase within 18 months, we’ll sell it for Free!
As your Buyer's Agent
1. We will Assist you in securing the best financing program for your specific situation with the lowest interest rate and least expensive closing costs and have a pre-qualification/approval certificate generated to give you the best competitive advantage in future negotiations.
2. We will automatically email you daily any properties that match your specific buying criteria. This will allow you to drive by at your convenience and determine which properties you want to view.
3. We will arrange a private showing of any property you want to see including new construction and For Sale By Owner properties, subject to their consent.
4. When you find a property you like, we will use our Specialized Knowledge and discuss the best strategy with you regarding offer price, financing and terms, interest rate, possession date, and anything else you want to know.
5. We will help you prepare the offer with the terms, provisions, and addendums weighted in your best interest.
6. We will present the offer on your behalf and negotiate, in your best interest, to help you secure the property at the best possible price and terms.
7. We will attempt to negotiate that the seller pays for a one-year home warranty on your behalf (Up to $500 value).
8. We will recommend extremely competent affiliates with respect to your total home purchase: appraisal home inspection, termite inspection, title company, title insurance, etc. subject to your approval.
9. We will always be available to you to answer any questions you may have 10. We will provide an 18-month risk-free Naples Ultimate Selling Team Guarantee (if you are unhappy and decide to sell within 18 months, we will sell it at no cost from us)
BONUS: You will receive our written Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee™ whereby we agree to sell your property for free if you are unhappy with your home within 18 months of your purchase and MVP Realty - Naples Ultimate Selling Team, Realtors® acted as your agent on the home purchase and all terms and conditions of this agreement were fulfilled without modification.